Monday, July 27, 2009
A whole new Me!
Okay well maybe not a whole new me just a new and improved version. I have decided that it is time to quit allowing my life to pass me by without doing something about the things that bother me the most. So, I started last night reading scriptures (well I read the Ensign) and saying my personal prayers. I read in the Ensign about how to teach our children to pray more meaningfully and decided it was time for me to do the same. I also started flylady today. For those of you who don't know what this is go to www.flylady.com and you will see. It is a free sight and she sends you e-mails each day about a different task to do and you work on a different habit each month. It awesome and it works if you stay with it. I did this for 3 months a while back and then threw a temper tantrum because I felt like I wasn't getting any support. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! I also have decided that it is way past time that I can play with my kids again so I have started a new way of eating mainly being that I won't eat anything sweet in private. I will only eat sweet things one day a week and it will be with family or friends. I am also walking as you can see in my previous post. So I know this is a lot of new things at once but I have prayed about it and know that the Lord will help me in my endeavors to better myself. Sooo wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have my prayers and love...Thanks for an inspiring person...Shell
Post a Comment