Sunday, March 13, 2011
Sunday Musings
Today was a very nice day! There seemed to be a theme of service that resonated throughout the talks and lessons today. Oh how I love the gospel. As I listened to the talks, gave one lesson, and listened to another I thought of how much I need to step up my efforts of service. Life is too short to complain about some serving and I have to admit that I have fallen into a very bad rut of complaining about some of the service that I have rendered. Not all of it but just some I wish that I had never done it and now I need to repent and never do it again. So this is my confession of wrong doing and I will strive even harder to give service from my heart because I truly do love the people I serve. I just was being selfish and concerned about all the things I already have on my plate and that is not the Lord's way. So I am very thankful for such a wonderful opportunity to renew my commmentment to the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment